Raksha Bandhan Status For WhatsApp: Hello people welcome to WPkaka a where you will find everything related to WhatsApp. so if you are searching for WhatsApp status for Raksha Bandhan then you have come to the right place.
Below we have shared both images and texted based Raksha Bandhan Status which you can share anywhere on the internet. we have separate rakhi status for brother and sister and we have shared all the status all major Indian languages
About Raksha Bandhan
Rakshabandhan or also known as rakhi in south India is one of the most important festivals in India. Rakhi celebrated on Sravana Masam (Hindu month) (July/August) This festival is celebrated by brothers and sisters where the sister ties rakhi to the wrist of her brother to protect them from evil and pray for long life.
If you are an Indian then you may know what Raksha Bandhan is but if you are non-Hindu then below we have shared the image of a sister tying rakhi to brother for your simple understanding
WhatsApp status for Raksha Bandhan 2021
Here we are sharing only rakhi status which you can use anywhere to wish people on Facebook, Whatsapp, or elsewhere. these are some of the unique Raksha Bandhan status images HD.
If you don’t know how to download than at the end of this post we have explained how to download the rakhi status on your phone in detail hope that will help you to download the images.
♚♚ Remember WP Kaka for all kinds of Status. ♚♚
Also Check: WhatsApp Status
How to download Raksha bandhan status images
Downloading rakhi status images on your phone is very simple. below we have eplained in detail so that you wont be confused to download rakhi wishes images but you can download any image from internet using this method.
- So, first of all, select your images from above and tap and hold on that image for 2 seconds
- Now after holding for a second or 2 you will see some options related to images.
- Select the image option Save image as and the image will start downloading into your phone.
- That’s it. you have successfully downloaded the Raksha Bandhan wishes image on your phone.
How to share Raksh bandhan Status images on WhatsApp
Every day thousands of people join WhatsApp and mostly they don’t know how to share an image to there contacts or to the groups they are in. so this tutorial is for them and we will try to keep this process as simple as possible.
- After downloading the status image from above now open the contact to which you want to send.
- Now click on the pin icon which is beside the camera icon and select your gallary option.
- After opening the gallery chooses the image which you have download and click on the send option.
- That’s it. you have successfully learned how to send Raksha Bandhan’s image to your WhatsApp contacts.